Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Very best friends: Leather, animal prints and...


scanned by me from Vogue Paris August 2009

Vogue Paris makes us think we can pull off a total leather look. So far I have the leggings, I just have to buy a black leather perfecto and those cute Tod's loafers /// Vogue París nos hace soñar con que un total look de cuero nos podría quedar bien. De momento tengo los leggings, sólo me hace falta la cazadora perfecto de cuero negro y esos mocasines tan monos de Tod's.

scanned by me from Vogue Paris August 2009

I'm not old enough to wear animal print. The only exception was Edie Sedgwick. /// Todavía no tengo la edad suficiente para llevar estampado animal. La única excepción fue Edie Sedgwick.



scanned by me from Marie Claire Spain Sept 2009

I just liked this image from the Ferragamo campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment