Friday, September 25, 2009

Good things to know

-Scott Schuman's (The Sartorialist) camera is a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

-The trend for Spring/Summer 2010 is: surfers.

-Miuccia Prada is a genius. Neoprene coats? Yes. Glass dresses? Yes. People lying on the beach prints? Yes. I never thought that neoprene would make a good fabric for wearable clothes.

style.com

- V magazine in Spain is out! You can buy it on the newstands.

-Duyos S/S 2010 was one of the best collections I've ever seen.
Duyos’s show was one of my favourites. It reminded me a little of Sonia Rykiel, you know, that bathsuit with flowers I deeply wanted to have.

The collection is beautiful, I love the prints, the accesories, (where can I buy those sunglasses? they are lovely! Very “Miss Dior Chérie” à la Sofia Coppola), the big paillettes, the tops, the bows on the back… well done, Duyos!!

Check the rest of the collection and photos in high resolution in my blog for POP, Missatlaplaya + POP




all photos by me. Check the rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment