Friday, September 4, 2009

Good news and bad news

The bad news:
(I prefer to know the bad news first)

Marie Claire Spain is no longer publishing their great supplements they used to offer every season. They were the best thing of the magazine and I always looked forward to them. I would read them several times, and I even checked some of the articles months later. The recession effects.

Marie Claire España no ha publicado el suplemento que solían regalar cada temporada. Era lo mejor de la revista y siempre los leía varias veces antes de guardarlos, e incluso suelo releerlos meses después, porque los artículos son interesantísimos. Efectos de la crisis.

The good news:

You'll find with the september issue (everytime I say that, the Vogue documentary comes to my mind. Has anyone seen it yet? I can't wait!) the Elle Fashion Book, and incredibly useful book with all the trends for fall.

Con el número de septiembre de Elle España encontraréis el Elle Fashion Book, un librito súper útil con todas las tendencias para este invierno.



Custo is making an offer called "Brighten up your fall" which consists in the following: If you buy something in September, you'll get 10 euros for free that you'll be able to spend in november.

La nueva campaña de Custo, "Brighten up your fall" ofrece 10€ para gastar en noviembre si haces una compra en septiembre.

No comments:

Post a Comment