Monday, September 7, 2009

He's just not that into you, Fashionisima T-Shirts, an article about Sofia Coppola and the perfect haircut

"He's just not that into you"


I finally watched "He's just not that into you", a film I was heavily waiting for. I must confess that I thought it would be disappointing, because when I really want to go to the cinema to watch a film that I think is gonna be great, it is usually not as good as I had expected. Nevertheless, the movie was great.

The film is based on a "Sex and the city" line, you probably remember the episode, when Miranda understands that if a man doesn't call her, it's just because "he's just not that into you"

I highly recommend you to watch it. You'll fell in love with Ben Affleck (I did), you'll laugh with Ginnifer Goodwin (I did) and you'll adore Drew Barrymore naïveté. It was high time I saw a good comedy on the cinema.
------------------------

Por fin he visto "Qué les pasa a los hombres" (menuda traducción), una película que tenía muchas ganas de ver. Debo confesar que fui al cine pensando que me iba a decepcionar, porque siempre me pasa que cuando tengo muchas ganas de ver una película que creo que va a ser buenísima, luego resulta que no era tan buena. Sin embargo, ésta era buenísima.

Está basada en una frase que dicen en "Sexo en Nueva York", seguramente recordáis el capítulo, en el que Miranda por fin entiende que si un hombre no la llama es simplemente porque no se siente atraído por ella.

Recomiendo que la veáis. Os vais a enamorar de Ben Affleck (comprobado), os reiréis con Ginnifer Goodwin (comprobado) y os va a encantar la ingenuidad de Drew Barrymore. Hacía tiempo que no veía en el cine una comedia tan a mi gusto.



The Fashionisima T-Shirts

Now you'll be able to buy the fabulous t-shirts designed by Yatt, Judit García-Talavera and Elena Gallen in honour of Fashionisima's first anniversary. I love all of them! Buy here /// Ya podéis comprar las geniales camisetas diseñadas por Yatt, Judit García-Talavera y Elena Gallen por motivo del primer aniversario de Fashionisima. ¡Me encantan todas! Para comprar y ver el resto, aquí.

Sofia Coppola



Yeah, new things about Sofia Coppola. I found this really good article on The New York Times about her career, her family, her influences...I printed it (it's too long to read it on the computer, I don't like reading long texts on a screen, I prefer the paper) and read it fascinated. I think what Cassavettes says about her father is so true: ''My dad always said, do one creative thing every day. Whatever it is.''

---------------------------

Sí, otro post en el que hablo de Sofia Coppola. He encontrado este artículo en The New York Times en el que hablan de su trabajo, su familia, sus influencias... y es realmente bueno. Lo he impreso para leerlo, porque prefiero leer las cosas en papel que en una pantalla. Me parece que ésto que dice Cassavettes de su padre es una gran verdad: "Mi padre siempre decía, hay que hacer una cosa creativa cada día. Lo que sea"

Next haircut:

Next time I cut my hair, I'll chose this style. That's exactly my type of hair, wavy but not too curly, and the length that suits me the most. /// La próxima vez que me corte el pelo, elegiré justo este estilo. Es justo mi tipo de cabello, ondulado pero no mucho, y a la altura perfecta.

No comments:

Post a Comment