Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love Marc Jacobs special items, and ukeleles too

MARC JACOBS






^$18


It is surprising how reasonably cheap are the clothes and accesories listed under the "special items" category. Here you have some of my favourites. I wish there was an online store /// Es sorprendente lo razonables que son los precios de los accesorios y la ropa de "special items" en Marc Jacobs. Aquí tenéis algunos de mis favoritos. Ojalá hubiera tienda online.



^$28


^$28



^$98


As many of you have probably recognized, this is the "ukelele bag" designed by PeSeta for Marc Jacobs. The ukelele is such a cool instrument, even though I have only heard its sound in "Some like it hot". The awesome bag includes some instructions for you to learn how to play the ukelele. The PeSeta version is slightly cheaper. But if you really want one, you have to hurry up, they are special editions and there are few ones left.

When I saw the bag I knew it was a match made in heaven. Me, that I love music, and films, combined into a cute bag. I'm even thinking about buying an ukelele. I want a white one, no drawings on it. I've checked Ebay and I must say that they are quite cheap. Who knows, maybe in the next few days I'll be posting a photo of my new ukelele!



-----------------

Como muchos de vosotros ya habréis reconocido, ésta es la "bolsa ukelele" diseñada por PeSeta para Marc Jacobs. El ukelele es un instrumento muy mono, aunque la verdad es que sólo lo he visto en "Con faldas y a lo loco". La genial bolsa incluye los acordes básicos para aprender a tocarlo. La versión que ofrecen en PeSeta es ligeramente más barata. Eso sí, teneis que daros prisa si queréis una, porque quedan pocas bolsas, y las ediciones son súper limitadas.

Yo cuando la ví quise tener una enseguida, de hecho estoy pensando en comprarme un ukelele. Quiero uno blanco y sin dibujos. He mirado en Ebay y la verdad es que son bastante baratos. Quién sabe, a lo mejor dentro de unos días publico una foto de mi nuevo ukelele!



It says: It couldn't be a more limited edition.


It says: 'Just one?' 'Yes, dude'
images from PeSeta

No comments:

Post a Comment