Wednesday, September 2, 2009

75 films I have to watch


September is the hardest time of the year for me. Going back to the routine... This year (for me, the year starts in september) I've made a list of the 75 movies I have to see before june ends (june 2010). The movies I watch on the cinema don't count. Will I make it?

So far I have 40 movies listed, as I will be adding more to the list. They are the typical films that have always wanted to see (yes, I can't believe that I haven't seen "Gone with the wind" or "Rocky" yet) , and also the ones that I want to watch again.

You can try to make your own list, if 75 movies are too many, try putting 10 on the list. You'll see how suddenly you have a very long list.

-------------------------

Siempre es difícil volver a la rutina después de las vacaciones. Igual que cuando empieza un nuevo año, la gente hace las típicas listas de "propósitos", que no suelen durar mucho. Este año (suelo contar el año desde septiembre) me he hecho una lista de las 75 películas que tengo que ver antes de que acabe junio (del 2010), sin contar las que vaya a ver al cine. ¿Lo conseguiré?. Yo creo que sí.

No he llegado a hacer una lista con 75 películas, porque con el tiempo se me irán ocurriendo más y las iré añadiendo. Son las típicas películas que nunca he visto (algunos os escandalizaréis de que no haya visto "Lo que el viento se llevó" o "Rocky") y otras que quiero volver a ver.

¿Os animáis a hacer vuestra propia lista? Quizás 75 son demasiadas, probad con 10. Vereis cómo la lista se va alargando.


The List

1. Gone with the wind (Lo que el viento se llevó)
2. Belle époque
3. Last tango in Paris (El último tango en París)
4. Blade runner
5. Shine
6. Cabaret (again)
7. The beach (La playa)
8. Yellow Submarine
9. My name is Harvey Milk
10. Marathon Man
11. Magnolia
12. The horse whisperer (El hombre que susurraba a los caballos)
13. Dancing with wolves (Bailando con lobos)
14. Novecento
15. La escopeta nacional
16. Alien
17. A clockwork orange (La naranja mecánica)
18. Close encounters of the third kind (Encuentros en la tercera fase)
19. Jurassic Park (again)
20. Saving private Ryan (Salvar al soldado Ryan)
21. Der Untergang (El hundimiento)
22. Planet of the apes (El planeta de los simios)
23. Shallow grave (Tumba abierta)
24. Trainspotting
25. Ed Wood
26. Sleepy Hollow (again)
27. The exorcist
28. The Godfather 2 (El Padrino 2)
29. The Godfather 3 (El Padrino 3)
30. JFK
31. Some Charlie Chaplin films
32. Y tu mamá también
33. Bringing up baby (La fiera de mi niña)
34. Psicosis
35. The chase (La jauría humana)
36. A train called desire (Un tranvía llamado deseo)
37. Love story
38. Taxi driver
39. King Kong (1976 version)
40. Rocky
+35 more

No comments:

Post a Comment