Monday, November 2, 2009

Tattoos, yes or no?

tattoos, models, missatlaplaya

I like tattoos. I don't have any, but I think it adds a lot of personality (if you choose a personal tattoo, not the typical roses). I prefer tattoos to piercings, I don't like piercings at all. I don't know why. I like looking at other's people tattoos, and thinking: "Wow, that's cool... but I would never draw that on my body". It is something I would probably regret. If I ever decided to get a tattoo, it would be in a place where I couldn't see it, such as my back. It would be a very tiny drawing, or an inspiring quote. Maybe a name, or a word.

I wish there was some kind of ink that lasted just for two or three years. Who knows, maybe I decide to get a tattoo this year. I've been seeing a lot of tattoos on the models, I've compiled a lot of images and I wanted to post them.

Freja Beha:
tattoos, models, missatlaplayamodels, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoos
credit

Daria Werbowy:
tattoos, models, missatlaplayatattoos, models, missatlaplaya
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
I love Daria's tattoo. It is very original. Of all the model's tattoos, that's my favourite. I could even choose a tattoo like that one for myself.

Isabeli Fontana:

models, missatlaplaya, tattoos
(the name of her son)

models, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoos
The rose is quite vulgar and unoriginal, but the detail of the thorns is beautiful.

The little stars:
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
Gisele Bündchen

tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
Kate Moss.

tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
I love the colour. It goes very well with her pale skin.

models, missatlaplaya, tattoos
Daul Kim

Marina Dias: (hardcore)
tattoos, models, missatlaplayatattoos, models, missatlaplaya
I like the idea of the lines imitating vintage stockings, but I think it is too much. The tattoo on her arm is too big, I think it is a problem for the models to have tattoos like that. It can only bring you negativity at castings.

More:
models, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoos models, missatlaplaya, tattoos
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
tattoos, models, missatlaplaya
You can't see it in that photo, but Cole Mohr's tattoo says "April, May, June"

models, missatlaplaya, tattoos
Cinthia Dicker

Amazing tattoos:
models, missatlaplaya, tattoosmodels, missatlaplaya, tattoos
The model is Cailin Hill. Isn't it beautiful? Much better than tacky dragons or roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment