Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cute, a selection of sweet images

Teddy bears are hugging me!

This is a very cute idea by Sebastián Errázuriz. I wouldn't wear it though, but it is so sweet! Seen here.


Vogue UK December 2009

This cover is one of the most dreamy covers I've seen in a long time. Lara looks like a Disney princess.


Chanel Iman is a fairy.

Chanel Iman looks like she escaped from a fairytale. The dress is so lovely.

Chanel is timeless.


Elena Anaya wearing Chanel proves that it's timeless. I need that jacket now. The neckline is brilliant.

By the way, today I was at the Chanel SS 2010 presentation and I took thousands of photos... the Marie Antoinette at Le Petit Trianon is the best Chanel collection in ages! Don't you think? I'll post the pictures tomorrow.


Knit


Just an image I liked from the Urban Outfittes newsletter.

Daria

For Lancôme Hypnôse.

Kim Noorda

I love this photo. The styling and the haircut is so cute.

Beauty in Vogue Paris

credit
I really enjoy the beauty editorials from Vogue Paris, they are always original, but easy to recognize.

Big headphones


A curious trend, don't you think? I like the bright colours.


The good old times

Erin Wasson kissing a happy Gemma Ward.

The perfect bathsuit.

Rochas SS10. I don't know if it is a bathsuit, but it looks good.

Hearts

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment