Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Regia Mag, Push it, Alex & Chloe, Yang Du, Wow Magazine...

Regia Mag #07... in print!
Now you can enjoy Regia Mag in 3D... that is, in print! Yes, that's right. You can buy it here /// Ahora podréis disfrutar de Regia Mag en 3D... eso es, la edición impresa! La podéis comprar aquí.

My favourite images from #07:
missatlaplayamissatlaplaya
missatlaplayamissatlaplaya


Push it Mag, the story so far... in print!
missatlaplaya
I will make a book (just for me) with all the posts I've published in my blog someday, just to have them in a place where I know they won't disappear. Push It had the great idea of making a book (in print) of all the digital issues they have published so far. You can buy it here.

Un día haré un libro (sólo para mí) de todos los posts que he publicado en el blog para tenerlos como recuerdo. Push it Mag ha tenido la genial idea de lanzar un libro impreso con los antiguos números en edición digital que han publicado hasta el momento. Se puede comprar aquí.



Hardcore clothes
missatlaplaya
When I get tired of a pair of jeans I'll diy that painter's denim effect... It is quite cool /// Cuando me aburra de algún pantalón que tengo lo renovaré con este efecto de vaqueros de pintor, es guay.

missatlaplayamissatlaplaya
I still love shredded tees. /// Aún me gustan las camisetas deshilachadas.
(jeans and t-shirt from Alex & Chloe)


Bright and happy colours

missatlaplayamissatlaplaya
I'm reading "The wild things" by Dave Egger, the book adapted from "Where the wild things are" by Maurice Sendak, and Spike Jonze's film. These images reminded me of it, maybe because of the animals, I don't know. I just thought they were cool. Designed by Yang Du, found here and here.

Estoy leyendo "The wild things" escrito por Dave Egger, el libro adaptado del libro "Where the wild things are" de Maurice Sendak y del guión de Spike Jonze. Estas fotos me han recordado a Max, el protagonista, no sé por qué. Simplemente creo que son guays. Los diseños son de Yang Du. Lo he encontrado aquí y aquí.

and some laughs!

missatlaplaya

From WOW! Magazine, by Toni.

No comments:

Post a Comment