Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 Presentation (Part I)

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10

Yesterday I attended the Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 presentation in Madrid. I always look forward to these presentations because the people at Chanel are very nice, and well, the clothes and amazing! This time I was even eager for that day to come, as the SS 2010 collection was one of my favourites ever. I don't know if it was a strategy of Karl to obtain more profits in the recession or if he just found the perfect theme for a fashion show. Anyway, it was so good.

Oh, and they told me that they might sell the tattoos the model wore at the show! They were henna tattoos, but they are making the patterns to sell them as on-off tattoos. Isn't it great? The designs were so cool. I would definitely wear them (I still have doubts about real tattoos, hahah). It's not confirmed yet, but I'll keep you posted.
--------------------------------------

Ayer estuve en la Presentación de Chanel Primavera/Verano 2010 en Madrid. Siempre me alegro de que lleguen estas presentaciones porque me encantan, la gente de Chanel es muy atenta, y bueno, la ropa es maravillosa! Esta vez tenía aún más ganas de ver la colección porque ésta última ha sido una las mejores en mucho tiempo, en mi opinión. No sé si ha sido una estrategia de Karl contra la crisis o que simplemente se le ocurrió el tema perfecto para un desfile. De todas maneras, la colección es genial.

Ah, y me han dicho (aún no hay nada seguro) que puede que saquen a la venta los tatuajes que llevaron las modelos en el desfile! Eran tatuajes de henna, pero están pensando en hacer las plantillas para venderlos como tatuajes de los que se van con el tiempo. Los dibujos me encantaron. Éstos sí que me los pondría (aún tengo dudas sobre los tatuajes permanentes)


(photo of the tattoos by Jak & Jil)

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
It was nice having lunch at Chanel ;)

The handbags:
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
In case you want to play petanque. /// Por si acaso os entran ganas de jugar a la petanca.

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
Barbara Martelo was at the presentation too, but she seemed to be in a hurry and didn't stay much time. However, she said she liked the leather pants (above), so I guess we'll see them a lot in Vogue Spain next season!

Barbara Martelo también estuvo en la presentación, pero parecía que tenía mucha prisa y se fue pronto. Sin embargo, dijo que le gustaban los pantalones de cuero (en la foto de arriba), así que imagino que los veremos mucho en Vogue España la siguiente temporada.


Here you have a pic of Barbara (by stylesightings) with an invite for the Chanel show on her hands.



The Shoes
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
The clogs... will you wear them this summer? I'm still thinking about it... I bet it will be the trend of the season and magazines won't stop recommending them /// Zuecos... ¿os los pondréis este verano? Yo aún no lo sé la verdad... Apuesto a que será la tendencia del verano y las revistas no pararán de ponerlos.

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
In this picture you can't really see the shoes, but I wanted to show you the heels... they look like a piece of art /// En la foto apenas se ven los zapatos, porque lo que os quería enseñar eran los tacones... parecen una obra de arte.

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10

The Clothes:
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10
If I ever dress sporty I'll only wear Chanel or Stella McCartney for Adidas. /// Si alguna vez me pongo ropa de deporte, sólo llevaré Chanel o Stella McCartney para Adidas.

chanel, missatlaplaya, chanel ss10

No comments:

Post a Comment