Monday, November 23, 2009

Tamagotchi

tamagotchi, missatlaplaya
credit

I'd never thought that I'd post about Tamagotchies on the blog. But I don't know why, something reminded me of how cute and fun they were. I used to have one when I was little, but it got lost, and I wanted to buy a new one, but they were sold out, they didn't sell them anymore, and I couldn't find one in any shop (at that age I didn't know Ebay existed). Some years later they made a new model and I bought it, at last, it was like six years ago or so. Now I think they've made a new model, I saw a picture of The Jonas Brothers advertising it.

The Tamagotchies were quite fun, I liked them. Even though there many different characters, I always got the same ones.

Have you ever had a Tamagotchi?

tamagotchi
credit

-----------------


La verdad es que nunca pensé que llegara a publicar algo sobre los Tamagotchies en el blog. Pero no sé por qué hace unos días me acordé de ellos y de lo graciosos que eran. Recuerdo que cuando era pequeña tenía uno que se me perdió, y me quise comprar otro, pero parece ser que los dejaron de fabricar y no los encontraba en ninguna tienda (en esa época no sabía que existía Ebay). Hasta que años después lanzaron un modelo nuevo y por fin pude comprármelo, sería como hace unos seis años o algo así. Ahora creo que han sacado otro modelo, he visto una foto de The Jonas Brothers presentándolo.

Eran bastante entretenidos, estaban muy logrados. Eso sí, aunque hay un montón de personajes diferentes a mí siempre me salían los mismos.

¿Vosotros tuvisteis un Tamagotchi alguna vez?


tamagotchi, missatlaplaya
credit


tamagotchi, missatlaplaya
credit


tamagotchi, missatlaplaya

credit

No comments:

Post a Comment