Friday, November 20, 2009

Leighton Meester: Yes! or Whaaat the**?!?

missatlaplaya
celebcity

Leighton Meester was seen wearing Paul Ka + Kirkwood shoes this week, along with extra heavy make-up... what do you think? I think it was a very risky choice, and I praise her for that because she usually dresses very Hervé Leger-ish.

Anyway, I really like this outfit, even though I still have some doubts about the make-up. Oh, and the background is brilliant! Well done, American Eagle Outfitters. It demonstrates that yuou don't need to cover the wall with thousands of labels.




And also, there seems to be an agreement between celebrities in terms of showing the bra... I think Chloë Sevigny and Leighton Meester pull it off very well! They look very beautiful in those outfits. Chloë's skirt would have looked more proportioned if it were shorter, just a little.


missatlaplaya
vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment