Friday, November 27, 2009

Season clothes

I have always thought that taking the summer clothes out of the closet when the cold weather arrives is a mistake. I normally put aside those clothes that I know I won't wear, like dresses for the beach, but I keep the rest in the closet. You never know what combinations may result from all the clothes from different seasons you have! And if it is cold, you can just put on a coat :)

What do you think? Do you set aside the summer clothes when winter arrives or not?

-----------------------


A mí lo de guardar la ropa de verano cuando llega el invierno siempre me ha parecido una equivocación. Normalmente sólo guardo aquellas cosas que sé que no me voy a poner, como vestidos de playa, pero el resto lo dejo en el armario junto a lo demás. Nunca se sabe qué conjuntos se te pueden ocurrir combinando prendas de distintas temporadas. Y si hace frío, pues un abrigo encima y listo! :)

¿Qué opináis vosotr@s? ¿Guardáis la ropa de verano cuando llega el frío o la dejás en el armario?
photos: altamiranyc, style.com, jak&jil, the sartorialist, stylebubble...

No comments:

Post a Comment