Friday, October 16, 2009

Your favourite F·R·I·E·N·D·S character + Good shopping



Friends is my favourite tv show ever. I can watch the episodes again and again. They still make me laugh.

One of the most difficult things is choosing what your favourite character is. I'd say Ross, but Chandler is so funny...

Who would you choose?

A note:
If you are in Madrid, don't forget to visit Isolée's outlet! (Saturday october 17th only. In Infantas 19) I was there yesterday and there were Valentino (Red) dresses at 80%! I found one for 74€, but they didn't have my size. You'll find lots of Comme des Garçons, Stella McCarney for Adidas and Levi's. There are plently more brands too. I almost bought a Stella McCartney jacket for 53€, but it didn't fit me very well.

You can visit Malaca's showroom too (Travesia San Mateo 8). Today is the last day, so don't forget it! The clothes are very cute.
----------------------


Tenéis que pasaros por el outlet de Isolée (Hoy sábado 17 de octubre es el último día. La calle es Infantas 19) Estuve ayer y había vestidos de Valentino (Red) al 80%! Encontré uno por 74€, pero era enorme y no tenían de mi talla. Encontraréis sobretodo ropa de Stella McCarney de Comme des Garçons y de Levi's. Hay muchas otras marcas además. Estuve a punto de comprarme una cazadora tipo chubasquero de Stella McCartney que valía sólo 53€ gracias a la rebaja, pero no me quedaba muy allá, así que la tuve que dejar.

Ah, y hoy sábado también es el último día del
showroom Malaca (Travesía de San Mateo 8) La ropa es muy mona.

No comments:

Post a Comment