Friday, October 30, 2009

Design makes the world a better place (or prettier at least)

Here you have a compilation of the latest images I've found. I love them, because I enjoy seeing new ways to create different and original things. Even if it's for advertising purposes, adverts can be pretty too. I like the ads on the magazines, when they are beautiful, of course.



What a weird feeling of vertigo!


Brilliant :D (from stylesightings I think)


A interpretation of the Chanel logo.


The same background used for Winnie the Pooh and The Jungle Book. By Disney.


Captain Jack Sparrow's business card. I love it, haha. From ffffound.


Funny :)


Totally true!


Yummy!


The bubble says: "Where is the mind when the body is here?" The drawing is striking.





most of these images are from ffffound.

No comments:

Post a Comment