Sunday, October 11, 2009

I wanna be forever young - A selection of the best photos from online magazines



These photographs are from Regia Mag, a really good online mag with some of the best editorial photographers I've seen in ages. Most of the digital magazines I read (Vanity Teen, Must!, Dirrtyglam, Regia, Cyan, etc...) are created by young and promising people from all over the world. For that reason, the content is always fresh and new, with different approaches and opinions. There are times when I wish I could print the whole magazine, but god, the ink for the printer is so expensive!

-------------------

Estas fotos son de Regia Mag, una revista realmente buena que tiene unos fotógrafos geniales. La mayoría de las revistas digitales que leo (Vanity Teen, Must!, Dirrtyglam, Regia, Cyan, etc...) están dirigidas por jóvenes prometedores y con mucho talento, por lo que el contenido es siempre fresco y nuevo, con diferentes puntos de vista y opiniones. A veces me dan ganas de imprimir la revista entera, pero la tinta de impresora es carísima!

Besos de Blister
Regia Mag #6
Photographed by Gato Suaya
With Flor Gómez Córdoba and Nico Figueras.





I love this photo hahah

"Omg, I'm late for class!"

Skate o muerte
Regia Mag #6
with Alicia Kuczman






Some Dirrtyglam favourites:





Young shoes:


Converse are my weakness. I never wear sneakers, but I love wearing Converse All Star. The "Star player" from 1975 are back. Gotta catch 'em all!
From Must!

No comments:

Post a Comment