Monday, October 5, 2009

The Fashion "Erised Mirror" - What do you see on it?


frame from here

One of my favourite moments of the Harry Potter books is when Harry finds the Erised Mirror ("Desire" Mirror) in one of the rooms of Hogwarts. It was a mirror that reflected your deepest desires, what you truly wanted in that moment. Harry Potter saw his parents, and Ron saw himself holding the House Cup.

In terms of fashion... what would you see on that mirror?

I'd see...

- A Chanel 2.55 .
- I'd be attending Paris Fashion Week, sitting front row next to Grace, Anna, Carine and Mario Testino.
- I'd have a Marc Jacobs bag named after me.
- I'd be holding the Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton navy blue bag.
- A Hermés Birkin.
- The full collection of Celine by Phoebe Philo (see pic above)
- Several Burberry trench coats.
- All Dior joaillerie designed by Victoire de Castellane.
- Chanel tweed jackets.
- Valentino red dresses.
- Jimmy Choo shoes.
- Giambattista Valli dresses.
- Anything by Armand Basi.
- Every Givenchy collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment