Wednesday, October 28, 2009

That french women dress better is not a cliché, it's a fact

When I went to Paris last summer I was surprised when I saw that almost every woman was stylish.

I thought it was one of those clichés we always hear. It seems that they are born with a sixth sense for detecting the shapes and colors that best fit them. It is not that they buy the most expensive clothes, or that they dress very elegant. It is just that they know what looks good on them and what doesn't.

---------------------


Cuando estuve en París la semana pasada me sorprendió muchísimo lo bien que vestían las francesas. Creía que era el típico cliché que tanto se escucha, y luego, cuando lo ves con tus propios ojos, no es para tanto.

Parece que nacen con un sexto sentido para detectar las formas y los colores que más les favorecen. No es que se compren ropa cara o que vistan muy elegante. Simplemente saben lo que les queda bien y lo que no.

These photos are shot in New York, but they reminded me of the style I saw in Paris.





images scanned by me from Elle Spain Nov 09


By the way, thanks for your kind comments on the Life Backstage video! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment