Friday, April 23, 2010

Dior F/W 2010 Presentation in Madrid

dior

This week's been undoubtedly the presentations week. They mount up, and even though I didn't attend all of them, I saw the editors and stylists carrying the same Hermés and Loewe shopping bags.
Today was Dior's presentation, and I was very excited, as I had never been to a Dior presentation. The collection is a mix of equestrian style, the 20's, but also futuristic and romantic. I love subtle embroideries and glass beads attached to the fabric, and if it's pink crepe, even better. I don't usually wear pink (in fact, I only own a pink t-shirt), but I've fallen in love with light pink dresses more than once.
Here you have some pics I took. The jewellery collection was showcased too, but I'll post those pictures later.

-----------------


Ésta ha sido sin duda la semana de las presentaciones. Se acumulan, y aunque yo no voy a muchas, veo a las redactoras y estilistas que llegan con bolsas de Hermés y Loewe todas iguales.
Hoy era la de Dior, y como nunca había estado en ninguna presentación de Dior, tenía mucha curiosidad. La colección es una mezcla de estilo ecuestre, años 20, futurista, y romántica. A mí los bordados y las cuentas adornando la tela me suelen encantar, y si son sobre crepe rosa, aún mejor. No soy muy de llevar rosa, de hecho sólo tengo una camiseta de ese color, pero más de una vez me he enamorado de vestidos vaporosos rosas.

Os dejo aquí varias imágenes. También presentaban hoy la colección de joyería, pero lo publicaré otro día.
dior

dior
dior
dior
dior
dior diordior
dior
dior
dior
The shape of that jacket is amazing. It looks like dunes /// La forma de esa chaqueta es maravillosa, recuerda a las dunas del desierto.

dior
dior dior
dior
dior
dior
dior
dior
dior dior

No comments:

Post a Comment