Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Old school photographs I took in Madrid Fashion Week


I took these photos with a little Canon camera I found at home, hidden below tons of forgotten things. I bought film and decided to take the camera with me to Madrid Fashion Week along with the digital one. I wanted to take different photos. The camera is so basic that I can only choose between using flash or not. Yes, no zoom, no ISO, no nothing.

The results are quite different from what I had expected. Most of the pictures are out of focus. Anyway, I like the colours. There is something in classic photography that makes it slightly more artistic than digital photography, in my opinion.

---------------------

Hice estas fotos con una cámara pequeñita de Canon medio olvidada que encontré en un cajón. Compré un carrete y decidí llevármela a Cibeles además de la cámara digital. Me apetecía sacar fotos diferentes. La cámara es tan básica que sólo tiene la opción de usar flash o no. Es decir, nada de zoom, de velocidad del obturador... nada de nada.

Las fotos han quedado bastante diferentes de lo que me esperaba. No hace falta decir que el enfoque de la cámara no funcionaba. De todas formas, el color me gusta. Hay algo en la fotografía de revelar que la hace más artística que la digital, en mi opinión.





photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment