Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Christmas present from Chanel

chanel christmas

Yesterday I came home to find a package from Chanel... the freezing cold of the day suddenly disappeared when I saw the Chanel bag!

This is the Christmas gift that Chanel gives to the press, friends, and the best clients. I think I'm in two of these categories then, hahah. It's amazing how they take care of the little details.

Let me show it to you:

----------------

Ayer llegué a casa y me había llegado un regalito de Chanel... el frío helador que hizo en Madrid ayer desapareció cuando vi la bolsa de Chanel!

Es el regalo de Navidad que hace Chanel a la prensa, a amigos, a las mejores clientas... supongo entonces que estoy en dos de esas categorías :). Es impresionante cómo cuidan los detalles.

Dejadme que os lo enseñe:


chanel christmas
Mmmh, what's inside?.... /// Mmmh.. ¿qué habrá dentro?...

chanel christmas
Two beautiful scarfs! They are incredibly soft and light. /// Dos fulares! Son increíblemente suaves y ligeros.

chanel christmas
The card was also very cool /// La tarjeta también es muy bonita.

chanel christmas
Thanks Chanel!

all photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment