Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great denim and cute t-shirts

PRVCY Premium
privacy wear, denim, jeans
Jessica Alba wears London Dark Magnolia, Privacy Wear Denim

Some months ago I saw a pic of Kate Bosworth wearing slightly ripped jeans and I really liked the effect, so I decided to rip one of my denims a little. Then I realized that those jeans were the only "classic" ones in my closet. All the other jeans were acidwashed, with patchwork, with a studded pocket, in soft colors, with zippers... I was going to "destroy" the only normal jeans I had (well, I had bought them at Zara, so I guess it's not that bad).

Fortunately, PRVCY (Privacy Wear) kindly offered me some pairs of jeans from their new collection, and when I saw that they were very beautiful and I really needed new jeans, I said yes. In addition, when I read about the history of Privacy Wear, I knew that talking about these jeans was worth it.

PrivacyWear was founded by Carolyn M. Jones in 2002 with the purpose of helping the breast cancer awareness cause with the 10% of the sales.

The quality of the jeans is A+, and they fit perfectly. Many celebrities have chosen PrivacyWear too, as you can see: Jessica Alba, Michelle Williams, Camilla Belle, Lindsay Lohan...

----------------------------

Recuerdo que hace unos meses vi unas fotos de Kate Bosworth con unos vaqueros con rotos que me gustaron mucho, así que cogí unos de mi armario que no usaba mucho y me dispuse a hacer unos cortes. Entonces me di cuenta que eran los únicos vaqueros lisos que tenía. Todos los demás eran desgastados, con trozos de tela tipo patchwork, o con el bolsillo de tachuelas, o muy claritos, o con cremalleras... es decir, que estaba a punto de "destrozar" los únicos vaqueros clásicos que me quedaban (bueno, los compré Zara, así que no era tan grave).

Por suerte, PRVCY (Privacy Wear) me ofreció enviarme unos vaqueros de su nueva colección, y al ver que eran realmente bonitos, dije que sí enseguida. Además, al saber la causa por la que trabaja PrivacyWear, vi que realmente merecía la pena hablar de estos vaqueros.

PrivacyWear es una marca fundada por Carolyn M. Jones en 2002 con el propósito de ayudar con el 10% de las ventas a investigaciones científicas para la cura del cáncer de mama, y a proporcionar ayuda a aquellas mujeres que no tienen medios para el tratamiento de la enfermedad.

La calidad de la tela es realmente buena, y sientan fenomenal. Muchas celebrities han llevado PrivacyWear alguna vez, como Jessica Alba, Camilla Belle, Michelle Williams, Lindsay Lohan...

privacy wear, denim, jeans
privacy wear, denim, jeans
Featured in Nylon

privacy wear, denim, jeans
A picture from the catalogue, those are my favourite denim.

Celebrities wear PrivacyWear:
privacy wear, denim, jeans
Camilla Belle wears Miami Short Light Jammer Vintage

privacy wear, denim, jeans
Lindsay Lohan wears Malibu Hills Dark Butternut

privacy wear, denim, jeans
Michelle Williams wears London Skinny Rinse

missatlaplaya
missatlaplaya
Thanks PrivacyWear!


The Hip Tee

missatlaplaya

I'll wear my new denim with this great The Hip Tee t-shirt. As you can see, the print is a poster of Michael Jackson's first concert ever, with The Jacksons 5. I love Michael Jackson's songs, and the style he was loyal too, so this t-shirt has quickly become one of my favourites. The fabric is quite nice, it has a natural touch and it is very soft. The t-shirts only come in a medium size, and they are perfect for wearing with really tight denim or leggings. If I feel brave, I'll try a grunge look and wear it with wider jeans and sneakers (which, by the way, I'll have to buy, because I don't own a single pair of sneakers, except for Converse).
------------------------------

Creo que me pondré los vaqueros con esta camiseta tan genial de The Hip Tee. Como podéis ver, el estampado es del cartel promocional del primer concierto de Michael Jackson con los Jacksons 5. Me encantan las canciones de Michael Jackson, y el estilo al que él era tan fiel, así que esta camiseta se ha convertido rápidamente en una de mis favoritas. La tela es muy agradable, tiene un tacto natural y muy suave. Las camisetas sólo vienen en una talla media, así que son perfectas para llevar con vaqueros muy pitillo o leggings. Si me da la vena grunge me los pondré con unos vaqueros anchos y deportivas (las cuales por cierto tendré que comprar, porque no tengo ni un sólo par, exceptuando las Converse).

missatlaplaya
The tag is on the outside! I love that detail /// La etiqueta va por fuera, me encanta.

missatlaplayamissatlaplaya

No comments:

Post a Comment