Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kids and not so kids



Stella McCartney is one of my favourite designers. She has very good taste and the clothes she designs are always new and beautiful. She collaborates with various brands, such as Adidas and Gap. This is the new collection by Stella McCarney for Gap. I really like the clothes, specially the yellow coat above. I can't seem to find it on the website, I only found this similar coat for 38 pounds more or less, but it's not by Stella.


Gap

If I have enough time, I look on the kids section in Zara because they have great clothes there, and most of the times they fit me! :)

The campaign has been photographed by Ryan McGinley and the models were cast from Facebook. They are quite good!

The Campaign, Gap Kids + Stella McCartney FW 09/10






Elizabeth & James S/S 2010

Loving the striped t-shirts for men (and for me!)


Need that shirt.


credit

No comments:

Post a Comment