Saturday, July 4, 2009

Young talent + Shoes

I found these two pictures and I had to share them with you... they are cute!

scanned by me from Vanity Fair Spain
Hedi Slimane at 15 in Paris


scanned by me from Elle Spain
Charlotte Gainsbourg, her sister, Jane Birkin and Serge.


Nice shoes


scanned by me from Elle Spain
I like these because they look like they are made with green leaves. By Clarks.

Ahmet Baytar for Paristexas

I'd love to see these in a model, because the effect seems to look quite cool. It is like you were in the jungle and made these shoes with leaves /// Me gustaría ver cómo quedn estas sandalias puestas, el efecto parece bastante guay. Es como si te hubieras encontrado en la jungla y hubieras tenido que hacerte tus propios zapatos con hojas secas.

This is cool too. Simple but original /// Este modelo me gusta también, simple pero original.

No comments:

Post a Comment