Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miss at la Playa + POP

the pop, pop, miss at la playa

Today it seems that every magazine must have its own website to update its contents. The new POP (that will sell its first "new" issue in september) has now its own site too, The Pop.com, with interesting interviews and of course, bloggers, what would they do without them. When Jak&Jil partnered with them, I thought: "wow, this looks really promising". Some days later, POP emailed me saying that they wanted me to take part of the project too. An offer I couldn't refuse. From now on, you can follow me at missatlaplaya.thepop.com too . I bold the too because this blog will remain the same, I'll keep publishing new posts every day.

--------------------

Hoy parece que toda revista debe tener una buena página web donde completar sus contenidos. Y la nueva POP (que sale en septiembre) no iba a ser menos. Desde hace unos meses, The Pop.com está en el aire con muy buenas entrevistas, y por supuesto, los bloggers, qué iban a hacer sin ellos. Cuando Jak&Jil se unió, pensé que el proyecto de la nueva POP (que ha pasado a ser bianual) tenía pero que muy buena pinta. Y al poco tiempo, contactaron conmigo para que me uniera como partner a The Pop.com. Una oferta que no podía rechazar. A partir de hoy también podréis leerme en missatlaplaya.thepop.com. (subrayo el también porque este blog va a seguir como siempre, don't worry)

No comments:

Post a Comment