Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Streetstyle in Paris (on the Seine)


This is the first time (except for the backstage pics I take every fashion week) I do streetstyle (well, does it count if I'm in a boat?). I saw so many elegant women in Paris, but I was too shy to photograph them. Nevertheless, I felt I had to photograph these outfits. I loved them.

------------------------


Ésta es la primera vez (exceptuando las fotos de backstage) que fotografío streetstyle (¿cuenta como streetstyle si es en un barco?). La mayoría de las parisinas vestían genial, pero no fui lo suficiente atrevida para sacarles una foto. Sin embargo, estos conjuntos me encantaron y no pude evitar hacerles una foto.




streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome
streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome
streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome
streetstyle, fashion, paris streetstyle, lancome
all photographs are taken by me /// todas las fotos están hechas por mí

No comments:

Post a Comment