Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm confused about this old Dazed & Confused cover

dazed and confused, cover, fashion
I can't remember where I found the image, sorry. It's an old issue /// No recuerdo dónde encontré la imagen, lo siento. Es un número antiguo.

I say that I'm confused because I don't know what they are trying to say. I think it is one of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen. The tagline is quite good too, but why do they add the question mark? Are they saying that she is not fashionable? Or are they just trying to make us think about it? If it wasn't for that question mark, the cover would be perfect. And yes, she IS fashionable.

NOTE: Post updated here. If you want to know more about this fascinating woman, read it here.
--------------------------


Digo que esta portada es confusa porque no entiendo qué es lo que intentan decir. Creo que es una de las portadas más bellas que he visto. El titular es bueno también, ¿pero por qué añaden la interrogación al final? ¿Están insinuando que ella no es "fashionable"? ¿O simplemente es para hacernos pensar? Si no fuera por esa interrogación, la portada sería perfecta. Y sí, por supuesto que ella es "fashionable".

NOTA: Post actualizado aquí. Si queréis saber más sobre esta fascinante mujer, leedlo aquí.

No comments:

Post a Comment