Saturday, April 18, 2009

Various things

I've been off-line a couple of days because there was a virus in my computer that hacked one of my gmail accounts (fortunately it was not the blog's) and I didn't want to log in into the blog in case the virus hacked that account too. I wanted to update the page, so here I am, using another person's laptop until the problem is solved.





By the way, there will be a Custo Barcelona sale (-50%) in a selection of 130 vintage items at Custo Barcelona Store next weekend (25 and 16 of april)... I'm sure you will love the t-shirts!

About the last post (Influent men in fashion):
I can't believe that I forgot these names:
-Alexander McQueen (it's my favourite designer!!)
-Lacroix
-Nicholas Ghesquière!
-Ralph Lauren
-Christian Dior
How could I forget them?

-------------------------

He estado ausente estos días porque le entró un virus a mi ordenador y hackeó una de mis cuentas de gmail (afortunadamente no era la del blog) y no quería actualizar el blog no fuera a ser que también me cogiera la contraseña de la otra cuenta. Quería actualizar, así que aquí estoy en otro ordenador hasta que el problema se arregle.

Por cierto, os aviso que el fin de semana que viene (el 25 y el 26 de abril) habrá una selección de 130 prendas (vintage!) de mujer en
Custo Barcelona Store rebajadas al 50%... seguro que un par de camisetas caen, jeje.

Sobre el post anterior (Influent men in fashion):
No puedo creer que me olvidara de añadir estos nombres:
-Alexander McQueen (mi diseñador favorito! Aunque su última colección diera un poco de miedo)
-Lacroix
-Nicholas Ghesquière!
-Ralph Lauren
-Christian Dior

¿Cómo es posible?

No comments:

Post a Comment