Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mondays are not so bad with James McAvoy

Some James McAvoy pictures to brighten up the day
PS: The virus is gone. Thanks for your comments :)

Unas fotos de James McAvoy para alegrar el lunes :)
PD: Ya se ha solucionado lo del virus, menos mal. Gracias por vuestros comentarios.









A fun interview I found on
Guardian.co.uk:

James McAvoy Q&A
When were you happiest? When I was 15 or 16 - I slept really well then. Now I sleep on a bed of anxiety-tipped nails.

What was your most embarrassing moment? I was nominated for a comedy award. It was for Shameless in which I think I was the only character not to get a laugh. I was up against Catherine Tate and the like, and felt like an impostor. When the camera did the nominees shot, I thought, "I need to be funny", and pulled a face. It was one of the most ugly I've ever seen. Needless to say, I did not win.

Aside from a property, what's the most expensive thing you've bought? My bike.

What would your super power be? To enable me to help the Scottish football team get to the finals of any international tournament.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Freckles.

What do you owe your parents? About £175,000 and a hell of a lot of square sausage.

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? My third-year French teacher. During a debate about the worth of her subject, I decided to weigh in rather articulately against it. I was trying to be cool - never a good idea.

What does love feel like? Like light.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "I'd rather not talk about my personal life."

What is the worst job you've done?A touring production in Scotland - it was so badly written that when the director jokingly suggested we cut all my lines, I took the note and ran with it. I played him as mute.

If you could edit your past, what would you change? I'd like to have stayed in the Scouts beyond the age of 12.

If you could go back in time, where would you go? To when dragons roamed the Earth.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Passing my motorcycle theory test gave me a disproportionate feeling of greatness.

What song would you like played at your funeral? Don't Stop Me Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment