Thursday, January 22, 2009

There is fashion for men too

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I must admit that I'm not very up-to date with the trends for men.

I usually like classic clothes, or the opposite: the surfer style (long swimming trunks, tees, tan in winter, the surfboard in one hand...) and I don't quite like a too-modern style. The truth is that it is very difficult to create new and unseen clothes that actually look good.

But this editorial does look good. I found it at JeAN's, and it is simply beautiful.

--------------------

Debo admitir que no estoy muy al día en lo que a moda para hombre se refiere.

Sólo me suele gustar la ropa clásica, o el polo opuesto, la ropa estilo surfista (bañador largo durante todo el día, camisetas, moreno en invierno, tabla en la mano...), y no demasiado el rollo modernillo. La verdad es que es bastante difícil hacer cosas nuevas con la ropa masculina que resulten favorecedoras.

En cambio, esta editorial me encanta. La he encontrado en
JeAN, y es simplemente preciosa.

Bon Vivant
D La Reppublica Magazine
with Clément Chabernaud by Laura Sciacovelli
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
credit

No comments:

Post a Comment