Monday, January 26, 2009

The Spring/Summer 09 Campaigns: A Comic Book

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I am very happy with the spring/summer ads this year... I love almost all of them! when I usually like two or three campaigns, and I start liking them as I see them on the magazines.

So as I wanted to post some of my favourite images, and I wanted to do it in a cool way, here you have a fashion ad campaign comic book! haha. By the way, I went to Diane von Furstenberg in Madrid and they were selling her comic book... it was 30€, I thought it was too much so I didn't buy it, but it looked good.


------------------------


Este año las campañas de verano me encantan! Me gustan casi todas, cuando normalmente me suelen gustar dos o tres y a medida que las voy viendo en las revistas me van convenciendo.

Así que como quería poner en el blog las imágenes que más me gustaban, y de una manera original, aquí tenéis un Cómic de Moda! :D Ah por cierto, el otro día estuve en Diane von Furstenberg en Claudio Coello y tenían el cómic con Diane por 30€... me pareció un poco excesivo y no me lo compré, pero tenía buena pinta.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Best Elle Spain cover ever

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This cover from Elle Spain February 2008 shows that it is not too difficult to make a good cover. They didn't need Svarowsky crystals, not giant water tanks, just a good model, simple styling, a good photographer and not too much text (I edited the image, it had more text but it looks better this way)
Well done, Elle Spain.


La prueba de que no hacen falta grandes cosas para hacer una buena portada es la del mes de febrero. Ni miles de cristalitos de Svarowsky ni tanques llenos de agua, sólo una buena modelo, un styling sencillo y poco texto (aunque sobraba un poco igualmente, lo he modificado yo un poco)
Bien hecho,
Elle.



PS: For the anonymous commenter who said he/she was having a bad day, I hope these pictures brighten up your day

No comments:

Post a Comment