Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some things

Sofia Coppola can't go wrong:
Some pictures from the collaboration between Sofia and Louis Vuitton.

images credit

Free Interview Subscription!
Only for US residents: one year subscription to Interview... for free! (here)


I've been interviewed by...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've been interviewed by Marian from The House of Style, thank you so much! :) (Read the interview here)

New DirrtyGlam!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


DirrtyGlam Janvier 2009 is out!
I haven't read it yet because the internet isn't working very well... but I can't wait! I bet it is great.

Dakota Fanning is gonna be great:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At least that's what her latest dress says.


PS:
I sent TFS invites to EVERYONE. If you haven't received it, I'm sorry. I think it is something with hotmail. If you have another email account you can leave it here in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment