Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Futurama

I love Futurama. Do you watch/used to watch it? I don't know why they cancelled it... it was sooo good! The Lucy Liu cameos, Bender's careless behaviour, Fry's laugh, the professor...

Some funny quotes:
Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Soldier: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Shut up friends. My internet browser heard us saying the word Fry and it found a movie about Philip J. Fry for us. It also opened my calendar to Friday and ordered me some french fries.

[Bender negotiates Leela's blernsball contract]
Bender: Hey. You put a one and two zeros in front of that or we pass. Deal.
Leela: Bender. That's great. How much did you get me?
Bender: One hundred dollars.

God: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.
Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.
God: Yes, if he makes it look like an electrical thing. If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Bender: So do you know I'm going to do something before I do it?
God: Yes.
Bender: What if I do something else?
God: Then I don't know that.


from imdb

No comments:

Post a Comment