Friday, February 12, 2010

Twitter


Yes, I succumbed to Twitter (I've already been tweeting for some months, but now I'm officially addicted). So, if you want, you can follow me at:/// Sí, he sucumbido a Twitter (ya llevo twitteando un par de meses, pero ahora estoy oficialmente enganchada). Si queréis, podéis seguirme en:

English:
twitter.com/missatlaplaya

Español:
twitter.com/missatlaplayaes

Leave your account in a comment if you want and I'll follow you too! :) /// Dejad vuestras cuentas en un comentario si queréis y os seguiré a vosotros también! :)

------------

Patricia Nicolás Giveaway / Sorteo

You can still participate in the Patricia Nicolás Jewellery Giveaway! You have until Sunday 24:00. The first winner will be announced on Monday.

Aún podéis participar en el sorteo de joyas Patricia Nicolás! Tenéis hasta el domingo a las 24:00. El primer ganador será anunciado el lunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment