Sunday, February 28, 2010

Miss at la Playa's Third Anniversary (and layout change!)




Last week (18th february), was Miss at la Playa's third anniversary. Yes. Three years of posting almost everyday (it's a bit overwhelming) meeting fantastic new people, attending great events... This blog has become a very important part of my life, thanks to the fabulous readers it has. I'd like to say thank you to everyone that reads Miss at la Playa and a double thank you to those of you that comment. It encourages me to keep posting and finding new ways to talk about art and fashion.


Thank you :)


I made some necessary changes in the layout of the blog. I finally found out how to add a third column to the blog and I quite like the result. If you see something wrong or weird, please tell me.
PS: I have some interesting new posts for you... wait until tomorrow! :)



--------------


La semana pasada (concretamente el jueves 18 de febrero) Miss at la Playa cumplió tres años. Sí. Tres años posteando prácticamente todos los días, tres años de conocer a gente fantástica, de asistir a eventos geniales... El blog se ha convertido en algo muy importante para mí, gracias a los geniales lectores que se pasan por el blog, y doble gracias a los que comentáis. Me anima a seguir buscando nuevas maneras de hablar sobre arte y moda.

Gracias :)


He hecho algunos cambios en el diseño del blog. Por fin averigüé cómo añadir una tercera columna, y la verdad es que me gusta el resultado. Si veis algo raro avisadme, por favor.
PD: Tengo un par de posts muy interesantes... esperad a mañana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment