Saturday, February 27, 2010

February Events: Tea Party at Vogue, Special Davidelfín collection for Yoox, and the art escapade

February's been one of the busiest months ever. I've had lots of events and no time to talk about them. I though I should dedicate a post to them.

Tea Party at Vogue


Vogue organized a fabulous tea party for bloggers in which they showed us the new Vogue website. The decoration was amazing, a mix between Marie Antoinette and Alice in Wonderland. Perfect for me! I loved it. Thanks to the people at Vogue.




photos by me and vogue.es

Davidelfin for Yoox


Yoox celebrated their tenth anniversary with the launch of a Davidelfin special collection. His brand was also born ten years ago, so he created ten looks that represent Davidelfin's look. The fantastic people at Yoox showed us (the bloggers) the collection in an afternoon tea with a very cool cake. We talked with David Delfín for what seemed hours, and now I can assure you that he's a very nice person, always laughing and telling us funny anecdotes about his childhood.

Yoox, an online fashion shop with lots of amazing products, knows the blogging world quite well, remember the presentation I attended? Their offices are awesome.

You can check (and buy) the collection here, and listen to the song Bimba sings, it's very beautiful! She wrote it for David.




My favourite items:





Art in ARCO

Some photos I took at ARCO (massive art exhibition in Madrid)



Yes, Marina Pérez was there too! That photo is from an editorial featured in Vogue Spain, and the artwork is by Susy Gómez (thanks for the tip, Delia)




all photos by me, unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment