Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photos about me - post 603

Here you have some things about me... in pictures.

By the way, this blog has more than 600 posts! Thank you so much to everyone who visits the blog, and for those who comment, thanks a million. You're the best.

I know I haven't answered all of your comments. I've been very busy these days but I'll back to normal answering soon.

------------------------

Aquí tenéis algunas cosas sobre mí... en fotos.

Por cierto, el blog ya ha pasado los 600 posts! Muchísimas gracias a todos los que lo visitáis, y a los que comentáis, muchísimas gracias. Sois de lo mejor.

Sé que no he podido responderos a todos los comentarios que me dejáis. He estado muy liada estos días, pero dentro de nada tendré tiempo para responderos a todos.

fashion
If I go to Paris or if someone goes to Paris, they buy me Macaroons. If I go to London they buy me Harrod's coco biscuits.
Si yo o alguien va a Paris, debe comprar Macaroons en Ladurée. Si voy a Londres tengo que comprar galletitas de coco en Harrod's.

fashion
I love this watch. You have to ask a question and when you softly hit it the hands start moving and stop in one of the options, like "pas du tout" which is "not at all". It is so cute.
Me encanta este reloj. Le haces una pregunta, le das un golpecito a la esfera y las agujas se mueven hasta pararse en una de las respuestas, como "pas du tout", que significa "para nada". Es una monada.

fashion
My favourite pendant ever. My aunt gave it to me. I have to repair it.
Mi colgante favorito. Mi tía me lo regaló, lo tengo que arreglar.

fashion
Some rings
Unos anillos

fashion
Dawn, from Pride & Prejudice is on.
Dawn, la canción de Orgullo y Prejuicio, suena ahora mismo.


fashion
This ad came inside a magazine. I find it genius. It is like a fan made of paper strips.
Este anuncio venía en una revista, me encanta, es una preciosidad. Es un abanico hecho de tiras de papel dentro de un cuadernillo.

fashion
Hopper, one of my favourite painters.
Hopper, uno de mis pintores favoritos.

fashion
This photo was taken by Linda, Stella McCartney's mother. Stella is the girl on the left.
Esta foto la hizo Linda, madre de Stella McCartney. Stella es la niña de la izquierda.

fashion
I don't know if it's Mary Kate or Ashley, but the picture is so cute! It is from the "Influence" book by the Olsen.
No sé si es Mary Kate o Ashley la de la foto, pero es una monada! Es de "Influence", el libro de las Olsen.

fashion
Thanks for visiting Miss at la Playa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment