Friday, June 12, 2009

Beautiful websites I've found lately

fashion

4TH AND BLEEKER
I discovered her blog through Starbucks and Jane, and I must say that I love it. I like that her outfit pictures are actually good.

ALISON
Alison's father took pictures of her since she was a baby until she's now a grown up. It is beautiful seeing all the changes.
One of the funniest blogs I've ever read. They post absurd conversations between customers and shop assistants.

LOLITA
She posts beautiful images, I highly recommend it.

LETTERS TO CRUSHES
If you're afraid to tell your crush that you love him/her, you can tell "letters to crushes"...

LES SCANS DE DIORETTE
One of the fastest scanners in The Fashion Spot has a blog now.

SIXAM-
I CAN READ (pics of titles and quotes)
SPARKLING NEW (updated almost every second)
I don't like the Twitter idea at all, but I must admit that I love tumblr. I still don't know how it works but I have some favourites. People post and re-post images.

POLKADOTS AND VODKASHOTS
More beautiful images

No comments:

Post a Comment