Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The other Miranda


photo by me


I took this photo at Madrid Fashion Week. It is Miranda Makaroff (actress), daughter of Lydia Delgado (designer). I loved her outfit so much that I felt I had to capture it with my camera. The fringe is so cute! Actually, when I took the picture what I really liked was the handbag, as you can see in the picture, but now I love the fringed jacket more!

If you want to know more about her, visit her blog or read this fabulous interview by Fashionisima.



-------------------------------



Hice esta foto en Cibeles, es Miranda Makaroff (actriz), hija de Lydia Delgado (la diseñadora). Me gustó tanto su look que le tuve que hacer una foto. Los flecos son geniales. De hecho, cuando hice la foto lo que me llamó la atención fue su bolsito, como podéis ver en la foto, pero lo que me gusta más ahora que la veo otra vez es la chaqueta de flecos!
Si queréis saber más sobre ella, pasaos por su blog o leed esta genial entrevista en Fashionisima.

No comments:

Post a Comment