Monday, June 15, 2009

I don't like Chloë Sevigny very much, but she says the best things

chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion

I don't know why I don't like Chloë Sevigny when many people seem to adore her. I find her kind of insincere when she poses, a little pretentious. Nevertheless, I must admit her style is flawless.
----------------------

No sé por qué no me acaba de gustar Chloë Sevigny, eso que veo que a muchísima gente le encanta. La encuentro un poco falsa cuando posa, un poco pretenciosa. Sin embargo, debo admitir que su estilo es impecable y genial siempre.
Concrete Blonde
Missbehave #10
Chloë Sevigny by Kenneth Capello
chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion
chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion
chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion
Inspiration for braided hair! :) /// Inspiración para las trenzas! :)
chloe sevigny, kenneth capello, fashion
credit

Thank you so much for all your recommendations on bathsuits on the last post... I was overwhelmed! Haha. Now I have a very WIDE range of bathsuits to choose. Thanks again.

Muchísimas gracias por todas vuestras recomendaciones de tiendas y páginas web de bañadores del último post... en un momento encontré un montón gracias a vosotros! Ahora sí que tengo donde elegir. Gracias de nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment