Thursday, March 26, 2009

Outfit ideas for summer

Yes, it's still March and I'm thinking of summer... the weather is so good these days! I've almost gone up to the attic to sunbath a little in the past few weeks, haha. I miss summer. How strange that I (Miss at la Playa) am talking about summer/beach(playa)/sun.... :D

I bought Vogue UK the other day and I really liked this editorial. Even though Anna Selezneva it's not one of my favourite models, she perfectly fits the styling. It's a mix of skater+denim+surfer. It kind of reminds me of Rumi, although she's more feminine. I wouldn't wear those outfits as they are, but I'm taking some ideas for possible combinations and colors. By the way, do you know where can I buy a decent/not very expensive denim jacket? I can't find one I like.


---------------------------


Sí, todavía en Marzo y ya estoy pensando en el verano... pero es que hace tan buen tiempo! Más de una vez he estado a punto de ponerme a tomar el sol en la terraza estas últimas semanas. Qué ganas tengo de que llegue el verano. Qué raro que yo (Miss at la Playa) esté hablando del mar/playa/verano :D

El otro día me compré Vogue UK y vi esta editorial que me gustó bastante. Eso que Anna Selezneva aún no me convence mucho, pero la verdad es que le va a la perfección el styling que han hecho. Una mezcla de skater+denim+/surfer. Me recuerda un poco a Rumi, aunque ella es más feminina. Yo no me pondría esos conjuntos tal y como están, pero sí que voy a coger ideas de colores y de telas. Por cierto, ¿alguien sabe dónde puedo comprarme una cazadora vaquera bonita y no muy cara? Estoy buscando por todas partes y no hay en ningún sitio.



Mood Indigo
Vogue UK April 2009
with Anna Selezneva by Alasdair McLellan











I love the detail of the badges... extreme!


scanned by me from Vogue UK

No comments:

Post a Comment