Thursday, March 5, 2009

I just realized that...

Maryna Linchuk looks exactly like the girl in this Roy Liechtenstein's painting:


(second pic by jak&jil)


Elle Book
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have already said how much I love Elle Trends Supplements, so this year when I saw that they weren't selling the big, great, collections magazine I felt veery sad. Anyway, they sell this cute book with all the spring trends, which is very useful. I recommend it.
Ya he hablado alguna vez de lo que me gustaban los suplementos de Tendencias de Elle España. Pero cuando vi que ya no los iban a hacer más, me dio mucha pena. Adiós a las fotos enormes. De todas formas, han sacado un libro mini con todas las tendencias muy bien organizaditas. Lo recomiendo.
Elle


Marc Jacobs for H&M... wish it was true


Lovely idea by Lady Sumire
Also, check out her cute post "Fashion according to Tinkerbell"

No comments:

Post a Comment