Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wingardium Leviosa! The wizard glasses


Oliver Peoples


I'll be watching the new Harry Potter film (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I) tomorrow. I don't know if it's going to be a good movie, but it's become a tradition. I HAVE to watch it, and that's all.

The Harry Potter books are one of my favourites, and I think I've already talked about that (there's a post about "The Erised Mirror", and my guesses for the Deathly Hallows book -all wrong, by the way-).

Today I'm showing you some glasses categorized as "the wizard glasses". Now you just need a scar on the forehead, two brave and loyal friends, a wand, a death enemy, and of course, magic powers.



Persol

Persol

Polo Ralph Lauren

Polo Ralph Lauren

Polo Ralph Lauren

Oliver Peoples


Paul Smith

Paul Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment