Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lanvin ♥ H&M Presentation: What I saw

lanvin, hm

I just returned home after visiting the Lanvin x H&M presentation in Madrid. This is one of those moments that I felt the urge to post the photos right away.

I've seen the outfits, and believe me, it is the best H&M collaboration so far (well, in my opinion). Alber Elbaz is an artist.

The prices are quite good, ranging from 20€ to 300€. It will be on stores 23th November. If you're one of the lucky ones to buy a piece, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Here you have some of my favourite items. PS: The sunglasses are 19,95€!

The dress:
lanvin, hm
Amazing, isn't it? And it's just 200€ more or less. It reminds me of the dress that Meryl Streep accesorizes in "Devil wears Prada".

lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
Lanvin 100%

lanvin, hm
I can see Anna dello Russo wearing that jacket :D

lanvin, hm
Cool t-shirt!

lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
This skirt is incredibly beautiful.

lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
The Men's collection was placed on the tub!

lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hmlanvin, hmlanvin, hmlanvin, hm
all photographs by me

No comments:

Post a Comment