Friday, November 12, 2010

Have Fun & Basics



Yesterday was the official Open Day (when labels show you their latest creations) in Madrid. I think they broke the record, someone said 27 brands were "celebrating" their Open Day. I saw people walking in the streets and I would recognize them as fashion journalists because all of us were carrying the same bags and stopped at the same shops and showrooms. I even saw two journalists carrying a shopping trolley to keep all the press kits. I thought it was very unglamourous, but at the end of the day, I realized it wasn't a bad idea at all.

Raquel, Patricia and I visited many showrooms and offices, I took hundreds of pictures, so today I'll start showing you the Fun & Basics S/S 2011 collection. I wanted to buy everything. The bad thing about Open Days is that you know you won't be able to buy anything in six months!

--------------


Ayer fue el día oficial de los Open Days (cuando las marcas enseñan sus nuevas colecciones) en Madrid. Yo creo que se batió el record, oí que había 27 el mismo día. Veía a la gente ir por la calle y les reconocía como periodistas de moda porque todos llevábamos las mismas bolsas y parábamos en los mismos sitios. Incluso pude ver a dos periodistas que guardaban todas las notas de prensa y las bolsas en un carrito de la compra. Pensé que era poco glamuroso, pero al final del día me di cuenta de que no era tan mala idea.

Raquel, Patricia y yo visitamos varias tiendas y marcas, hice mil fotos, así que empiezo hoy por enseñaros lo que más me gusto de Fun & Basics. Bolsos muy elegantes (precios de 50€ a 90€ aprox), accesorios originales... La colección de Primavera/Verano 2011 dan ganas de comprarla entera. ¡Lo malo de los Open Days es que sabes que no podrás comprar nada hasta dentro de más de seis meses!



These handbags remind me of the S/S 2010 Loewe handbags




Those are the greatest watches I've ever seen. You can buy the sphere and buy several pieces of fabric to change the watch whenever you want /// Los relojes más geniales que he visto jamás. Se pueden comprar varias telas diferentes y cambiarlas cuando quieras.



all photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment