Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday I went to Topshop for the first time ever

topshop
Cute cookies from Topshop (and The Royal Tenenbaums script book I bought a year ago)



There is a Topshop in Madrid, and I don't know why but I hadn't visited it yet. I usually look at the website looking for beautiful clothes to buy, but at the end I want so many items that I close the window to avoid money disasters.

Nevertheless, Topshop organized a special sale for press yesterday, and I thought that it would be the perfect moment to get some Topshop items. It was great shopping at 10 PM.

I bought a sweater and a jumper, both are very cute. I'd have bought the entire store...


topshop
As Ari (Fashionisima) pointed out, that sweater is clearly inspired by Alexander Wang. You can buy it here.



topshop
Perfect for the cold days of summer. Find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment