Friday, January 22, 2010

This post has no title. I forgot where I left it. It was something about a dog wearing glasses

A covetable piece
I do think that fashion is art. In all those years I've been seeing clothes that are masterpieces. Like this body by Stella McCartney. It may not be easy to wear, but isn't it beautiful?

scanned by me from Elle UK february 2010

Vogue Spain has good news for us

- New website. I love the layout, it's much better than the previous one.


- These pretty t-shirts

I need the one with the dog, it's so cute! hahah



- An editorial
featuring Chanel Iman wearing clothes by spanish designers... yes! See how spanish fashion is quite good too? It wasn't that difficult. Chanel Iman is wearing an Amaya Arzuaga skirt in this photo.

Vogue Spain February 2010
Photographed by Michelle Ferrara
credit

No comments:

Post a Comment