Monday, January 18, 2010

Latest buys


Yes, I finally went shopping. I bought some shoes, two jackets and a t-shirt. Well, I bought all those things on the internet except for the shoes and one of the jackets. Oh, and there's also a very beautiful dress I'd like to show you. Let's begin:

Sí, por fin fui de compras. Me compré unos zapatos, dos chaquetas y una camiseta. Bueno, todas esas cosas las compré por internet, a excepción de los zapatos y una de las chaquetas. Ah, y también me han regalado un vestido precioso. Os cuento:


The jacket
I had been searching for a jacket like this since I saw Caroline B wearing it. Then Ariadna from Fashionisima posted where to get the look. I immediately visited the Forever 21 website and bought a very similar one. It was $34.80 (plus shipping costs). Now it is sold out. I must admit that when I bought it I kind of regretted it. I thought it had been a rash shopping. But then, some days later, the jacket arrived and I saw that it had been a good buy. It was even better than how it looked on the photo. It is extremely warm and the "fur" (cotton fur) is incredibly soft.

Había estado buscando esta chaqueta desde que vi a Caroline B llevándola. Entonces Ariadna de Fashionisima publicó un post donde explicaba dónde conseguirla. Enseguida me metí en la página de Forever 21 y compré una muy parecida. Me costó unos 25€, pero con los gastos de envío subió bastante. Ahora está agotada. Debo admitir que unos días después de haberla comprado me arrepentí un poco, me parecía que había sido un poco precipitado. Sin embargo, cuando llegó la cazadora unos días después, vi que había sido una buena compra. Era incluso más bonita que en la foto. Es súper abrigadita y el pelo de borreguito (de algodón) es increíblemente suave.


Caroline B.


Hanne Gaby-Odiele

The dress

I like lace but in little details. Like vests, little dresses, shirts... I was inspired by Abbey Lee and Iekeliene Stange. Alexia Admor sent me this beautiful dress that I can't wait to wear (it's so cold outside).

Me gusta el tejido de encaje y bordado en pequeños detalles. Chalecos, vestiditos, camisas... Me encanta cómo lo llevan Abbey Lee y Iekeliene Stange. Alexia Admor me envió este vestido. No puedo esperar a poneŕmelo (hace muchísimo frío).

(picture soon)


The fabric is so beautiful.

A t-shirt
The drawing is a Banksy graffiti. It's sort of cute, even if he usually draws rats and policemen /// El dibujo es de un graffiti de Banksy. Es muy mona, eso que él normalmente dibuja ratas y policías.

You can buy it here (there are not available at the moment, but maybe they'll put more in stock)

Another jacket
I bought it in H&M some weeks ago and it's a staple in my wardrobe. The fabric looks like neoprene (thanks Prada for re-introducing the surfer look) but it's cotton /// Me compré esta chaqueta en H&M hace unas semanas y la verdad es que me encanta. La tela parece neopreno (gracias Prada por re-introducir el look surfero) pero es de algodón.


Harper's Bazaar Spain, out in a few days! Yeah!



------------
The new "True Woman" tomorrow! :)
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment