Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clean lines, an Alexander Wang inspired blazer, and some other things

I haven't gone shopping in the last four weeks. Yes. For real. I hope this weekend I can fi go out and enjoy the sales at last! As I haven't had time to go shopping, I've been looking at clothes on the Internet (stating the obvious).

I found this cool blazer at Urban Outfitters and it's €24,99 (plus shipping costs, which are way more expensive than the actual article)... It reminded me of that Alexander Wang's blazer from Spring/Summer SS 09. I love it but at the same time I know that I won't wear it very often, and I should spend the money on something I'll wear more... What do you think? Should I buy it or not?
-------------------

Hace un mes que no voy de compras. Sí. En serio. Espero que este fin de semana pueda por fin salir un poco de tiendas y disfrutar de las rebajas! Como no tenía tiempo para nada, últimamente estado mirando ropa en webs (qué raro).

Encontré este blazer en Urban Outfitters por 24,99€ (aunque luego los gastos de envío te salen más caros que lo que has ocmprado)... Me recordó a aquel blazer de Alexander Wang S/S 2009. Me gusta pero sé que no me lo voy a poner muy a menudo, y debería invertir (que suena mejor que gastar) el dinero en algo que me vaya a usar más... ¿Qué opináis? ¿Me lo compro o no?


Urban Outfitters (here)


Alexander Wang S/S 2009

Genius bag!

It's by Saskia Diaz, and I love it.



And if you still had doubts about Coco Cocoladas' (on the previous post) talent... there will be an exhibiton in Cadiz (Spain) of the photographs she took in her journey to China! /// Por si os quedaba alguna duda del talento de Coco Cocoladas (en el post anterior), os cuento que el 15 de enero inaugura una exposición en Cádiz en la que se mostrarán las fotos que hizo en su viaje a China.

January 16th-February 19th
KulturEvolution Art Space
C/Isabel La Católica nº12 módulo 06 Cádiz
856 07 06 04 kulturevolutionartspace@gmail.com
http://www.kulturevolution.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment