Sunday, May 17, 2009

Paint, musicians, models, haircuts...


Michelle & Matilda


I went to the hairdresser and I hate my new haircut! It is a 40 years old woman haircut... why? I love the one on the picture, though. /// El otro día fui a la peluquería y no me gusta nada mi nuevo corte, es como de señora de cuarenta años sin gusto. El de la foto me encanta. Hasta después del verano no pienso pisar una peluquería.


Diane Kruger, one of the most elegant women I've ever seen, at the MET Costume Institute Gala /// Diane Kruger, una de las mujeres más elegantes que he visto, en el Met Costume Institute Gala


Behati Prinsloo and her boyfriend, who is also a model /// Behati y su novio, que también es modelo



This photo is from the SS 1999 Alexander McQueen show.
You must watch the video:



One of the best covers in ages /// Una de las mejores portadas en mucho tiempo


You can't imagine who is this /// No os podéis imaginar quién es la de la foto.


I love this kind of plates /// Me encantan estas matrículas/chapas


I've always wanted to do this /// Siempre he querido hacer eso


Cuando la noche cae...
ANTONIO VEGA

Last week my favourite spanish singer passed away... He is the author of the most sensitive and romantic (but not cheesy) songs I've ever listened to. I saw him in a music shop like two years ago. He was looking for some guitar tabs books. I couldn't take my eyes off of that weak and tired man. I wanted his autograph but he looked so tired and ill that I didn't want to disturb him /// No puedo parar de oír sus canciones. Recuerdo que hace unos dos años le vi en una tienda de música cerca de la calle Zurbano, en Madrid, mirando unos libros de partituras. Se le veía tan machacado y demacrado que no me atreví a pedirle un autógrafo. He estado viendo muchos vídeos suyos estos días y me ha sorprendido lo poco que sonreía y lo tímido que parecía. Una leyenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment